Located at the crossroad of three different continents, The Republic of Cyprus is a place where the East meets the West. It has the third largest population among the islands in the Mediterranean Sea and is one of the most popular tourist destinations. It is also a great center for business and a sought after study abroad destination. Cyprus is a member of the European Union and is a presidential republic.
Cyprus is a very popular tourist location and hosts over two million tourists from the very part of the world throughout the year. Cyprus is a country that has something to offer to every person from its guaranteed sunshine, white sand beaches, rugged mountains, seas, villages and cities. The service sector of Cyprus is vibrant and thriving and the health care industry is one of the best. Cyprus is slowly gaining recognition as one of the best destinations for Medical Tourism all over the world.
Why Study In Cyprus?
Cyprus is a member of the European Union and is a country with a highly educated population. Cyprus has a sophisticated infrastructure and is full of island charm. People here are open and warm and have a tradition of hospitality. The cuisine and culture of Cyprus are one of the best in all Europe. Cyprus has a high percentage of English speaking population. Cyprus is a preferred location for education due to its very low crime rate and high standard of living. Cyprus is a hub for business and education. There are many reasons why to choose Cyprus for higher studies. Some of the most popular reasons for higher studies in Cyprus are:
- Bachelor and Master’s degree in Cyprus is recognized world-wide.
- The main language of instruction in English.
- The standard of living in Cyprus is high and yet the living costs are affordable.
- Cyprus has high academic standards.
- The country is very safe and the crime rates are extremely low.
- The climate is also very mild and pleasant.
- Credits can be transferred to all other European Union countries as well as US and Canada.
- Scholarships are provided to all International students that cover up to forty percent of tuition fees.
- The learning environment is enhanced with the varied culture.
- Students can work hard and then party harder.
- Students are prepared to work in today’s marketplace.
- A tolerance for other cultures id developed and students are encouraged to work in a global environment.