ENC is located in Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, which is an island state in Asia. The Campus is one of the oldest higher education institution in Sri Lanka.The programs are modeled according to the European higher education standards based on agreed Universities and Colleges customs and they are recognised nationally and internationally. The vast majority of our programs are offered in English. ENC hosts students from all Island, in a multicultural learning environment, promoting friendship, cooperation and understanding. ENC Campus is well reputed for the following:
- Up to date, flexible and innovative programs of study ENC aims at equipping its students with highly-regarded qualifications, skills and experience, which will fulfil their career aspirations and enrich their future lives. The flexibility and diversity of our programs of study attract students of all ages from every background and from many different area. Our programs are reviewed regularly so that they meet our students’ needs and the needs of society in general and to reflect updated trends and requirements. At ENC students experience new methods and approaches to learning in a conductive and creative environment. Our priority is to enable and encourage our students to achieve their full potential and to accomplish academic excellence through flexible and innovative programs of study.
- Internationally recognized education ENC developed and maintains academic links with a number of European and other universities, providing students with diverse transfer opportunities for further study. Our students may transfer to these universities to continue their undergraduate studies or pursue postgraduate studies (master and doctoral degrees). Furthermore, ENC has been awarded with European University and it applies the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). These enable our students, among others, to participate in student mobility programs. The Campus has an extensive and expanding list of European academic institutions at which our students can study for one or two semesters. Moreover, students of these institutions can study at ENC for one or two semesters and have their studies fully recognized.
- Highly regarded qualifications that enhance employability ENC qualifications are highly regarded by employers. Employers in Sri Lanka and abroad, are highly interested to employ ENC graduates, for their academic abilities and professional skills. Our graduates have successfully entered the working world and have excelled within their fields of study.
- Modern and well-equipped facilities Our campus consists of modern and well equipped facilities such as a rich library and online learning resources, state of the art computer facilities, laboratories and classrooms. ENC offers its students the facilities they need to successfully pursue their studies and at the same time have an enjoyable student life. Our laboratories give students the opportunity to become familiar with instruments, tools and equipment, be involved in their use and gain practical experience in their specific fields of study. Well-equipped and up to date laboratories are essential for the provision of modern higher education as they enable the practical understanding of theoretical material and acquisition of skills that will provide students with advantages in the labor market.
- Dedicated faculty The quality of our education is a mirror image of our faculty. The faculty of ENC take a personal interest in each student’s success. Working together, faculty members and students create and nurture a community that fosters mutual trust and respect through formal and informal interaction. Our faculty members, an enthusiastic and competent academic community, are highly qualified, and have teaching, research and consultancy experience. Some of our professors continue to work actively in the marketplace and they therefore bring actual business experience and knowledge to the classrooms.
- Compact, friendly and above all a human Campus Our dedicated academic and administrative staff work hard to keep ENC a warm, human and friendly Campus. Part of the uniqueness of our Campus is the fact that we combine an excellent record of quality provision in our teaching with a constant effort to maintain a personal relationship with each individual student. We spend a great deal of time and effort in making all our students feel welcome and in offering any support they might need.